1. When you’re talking about what time something happened in the morning and say something like ‘It happened at 10am in the morning’ adding the am is completely redundant!
2. Regardless of what kind of day I’m having I always like to think about things I love or things I am grateful for when I’m walking around the city. There is no nicer reminder than the things that bring you happiness.
3. Every time a friendship or relationship ends write down the good and the bad. Both are grand reminders for what you want in the future.
4. Stop going on about how fat and/or ugly you are. No one wants to hear it, damn it! Learn to love your face or get plastic surgery. If you’re sick of being over weight them start working out. Stop fishing for compliments, damn it!
5. If you want people to like you and hang out with you emotional black mail is not the way to go about it.
6. Bad day fixer – chocolate + Gilmore Girls + an early night!
7. When everything turns to shit make a list of things that make you happy. Then look back at number 2. It’s always easier to remember what you don’t have rather than what you do.
8. Instead of thinking about what so and so thinks about you how about you think about what you think of you. Bitches ain’t shit.
Photo by Jen Gotch