1. Always restock your body wash etc when they’re half empty. That way if you’re broke you won’t look it.
2. Once a year I go to a work event sober and it always ends up being the best night of the year. Change it up!
3. Candy crush can simultaneously be the best AND worst thing.
4. Don’t be such a bitch. Straight up. The way I determine whether you’re shy or an asshole is the way you look me up and down like I just stole your boyfriend or beat friend. Don’t be that guy/gal.
5. I know not eating gluten is the new black and makes you feel less yuck but please try a wheat beer. Mellow and fruity. I dig.
6. Learn to love leg day. When you see results it’s the best.
7. Learn to be alone and enjoy it. An extroverts worst nightmare I know but damn it makes it less scary when you break up with someone and then you realise you should’ve broken up with others earlier.
8. It’s okay to have days where you don’t leave the house or change out of your pajamas just make sure it’s not all the time.
9. If you have wide feet don’t buy shoes online #thingsilearntthehardway
10. Stand up for yourself. Speaking up is something we all need to do. Feel the fear and do it anyway!