1. There comes a time in life where you have to put your big girl pants on and resolve conflict like an adult. I’ve dealt with my fair share i.e work, friends, family and there are some times where there is nothing you can do. When you can do things – be clear, concise and diplomatic. I always find saying ‘I understand X feeling but Y was the reason’ works a treat. Don’t bring up shit from the past, don’t yell, try not to cry and know when to let it go. In the words of Katy Perry ‘Choose your battles babe and you will win the war’.
2. I gained some KGs in the past year and a half making it very hard for me to feel attractive and good in jeans. I knew I needed another option coz it gets cold here and I am all about the Richard Branson on a cruise x Elizabeth Taylor x Rihanna print style pants. The brighter and bolder the better. Get amongst, yo.
3. Why is it that the ol’ internet stalk still feels somewhat normal even though it’s totes creepy? Curiosity, my friend. I don’t know about you but there is always someone who you do not give one f about but still find them oddly interesting. I’m gonna stop coz this feels weird but I want to write about this more.
4. Preemptive dumping is one of the smartest things you can do. Sure, there’s doubts and what not but de ja vu but you see patterns it’s best to stop what you’re doing and reevaluate your dating situation.
5. Treat your relationship with exercise like you would with a lover. Mix it up everyday otherwise you will get bored and quit.
6. Girl Code on MTV is the new black
7. The hardest part about ending it with someone you like but just don’t see anything good coming out of it is explaining to your friends that the other person is okay despite them being a bit of a douchebag.
8. Morning exercise sets the perfect tone to your day. Waking up early is the worst but if you mix some pre work out up then have it ready on your bedside table Bob’s your uncle.