2. Quite often the way people treat you is a reflection of how you treat them.
3. Relationships are so much more exciting when you don’t live in each other’s pocket.
4. I was pissed off at someone’s bad behaviour the other day and my dad said ‘use it as motivation to not be like that’.
5. It baffles me how people go into a new work place and find they don’t like someone or vice versa then wonder WHY it’s that way. It is because no matter how nice you are there is always gonna be someone out there who you butt heads with. Just do you, boo and damn the naysayers.
6. Is it just me or is anyone else feeling confused about food right now? There is a new diet left, right and centre. I mean….what on earth should I have for dinner?!
7. Meditation will change your life I promise. All you need is an app. And a smart phone.
8. If you have done things in the morning then find yourself bored as all hell in the afternoon – don’t feel bad. It’s called relaxing.
9. Things will never be good or bad all the time. Enjoy the happy medium.
10. Winging times and dates of interviews is not the way to reduce your OCD tendencies and anxiety. I’m sorry, but it’s true.